A set of worksheets for students struggling with dyslexia and letter confusion.
This worksheet pack contains:
- 5 x circle the correct letter worksheets (b and d, p and q, n and m, i and j, f and t)
- 5 x confusing letters colouring worksheets (b and d, p and q, n and m, i and j, f and t)
- 2 x find-the-word worksheets (for common 2-letter words)
- 3 x visual tracking worksheets (for 1-5)
- 3 x visual tracking worksheets (for 1-9)
- 9 x visual tracking worksheets (alphabet)
NSW Curriculum alignment
Produces most lower case and upper case letters and uses digital technologies to construct texts
Victorian Curriculum alignment
Recognise all upper- and lower-case letters and the most common sound that each letter represents
Australian Curriculum alignment
Recognise and name all upper and lower case letters (graphemes) and know the most common sound that each letter representsElaborationsusing familiar and common letters in handwritten and digital communications (Skills: Literacy)identifying familiar a...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Updated typing error on pages 15-18. Changed the word 'the' to 'they'.
Fix by Holly (Teach Starter) Dec 20th, 2016
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!