A fun board game for students to play when encouraging the use of resilience strategies.
Print out the game board, scenario cards, and resilience poster on cardstock for added durability. Cut out the scenario cards and place all items into a resealable bag.
Students play the game in pairs.
How to Play the Game
- Students take turns rolling a die and moving their counter the allocated number of squares on the gameboard.
- If a student lands on a Tool Kit square, the student takes the top card from the scenario card pile and reads the scenario out loud to their partner.
- After reading the scenario, the student chooses the best strategy from the Tool Kit Poster to use to solve the problem.
- Finally, the student explains to their partner why they chose that strategy and moves to the square referenced on the game board.
- The students must roll the exact number to hit the finish square on the game board.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
We have fixed an error on the game board. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Fix by Natalie Mar 15th, 2021
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!