A comprehensive set of posters, activities and worksheets related to the concept of heat energy.
For more information on these educational resources, check out our blog The Heat is On! A Comprehensive Unit On Heat Energy.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- When Winter Comes – Keeping Warm Worksheet
- Science Experiment – Keeping Out the Heat
- What is Heat? Worksheet
- Heat Transference Worksheet
- Science Experiment – Feel the Heat
- Moving Heat Worksheet
- Heat Sources Worksheet
- Heat Sources Sorting Activity
- Heat Sources Poster
- What is Hot? Blank Posters
- What is Hot? Poster with Images
- What is Hot? Poster (with Images and Text)
- Heat Energy Word Wall Vocabulary
- Conductors and Insulators Poster
- The Heat is On Worksheet
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower covers students in Year 3 and Year 4.
The principal focus of science teaching in lower key stage 2 is to enable pupils to broaden their scientific view of the world around them. They should do this through exploring, talking about, testing and developing ideas about everyday phenomena an...
- States of matter
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!