Let us help give you a boost! This Grade 4 booster pack has everything you need to be classroom-ready.
Need a boost this school year? Let us help! This sample pack includes a selection of resources geared specifically for a Grade 4 classroom. It includes a range of resources dealing with classroom organization, classroom management, Language Arts and Reading, Mathematics, as well as icebreaker and team building activities. We hope it showcases the broad range of resource types available with a Teach Starter Plus membership.
Each resource has been carefully created and aligned to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) by one of our experienced classroom teachers. Then, they have been passed on to our talented team of professional designers and illustrators to be brought to life.
Teach Starter is trusted by hundreds of thousands of teachers to help save them time without compromising on quality. Let us help make your classroom buzz!
What’s included in this booster pack?
- Block Beasties - Welcome Sign and Name Tags
- Block Beasties - Tray Labels
- Block Beasties - Job Chart
- Block Beasties - Class List
- Student Behavior Tracker
- Captain Yet: Yet vs Nope – Poster
- The Science of Independent Learning – Individual Posters
- Attention-Grabbing Phrase Cards
- Grade 4 Magazine - What's Buzzing? (Issue 1)
- Grade 4 Magazine - "What's Buzzing?" (Issue 1) Task Cards
- Grammar and Punctuation Tails - Active Learning
- Verb Grammar Card Game - Flip It!
- Choose It Bookmarks
- Number Talks - Double Digit Multiplication Task Cards
- Measurement Conversion Scoot Game
- Introducing Decimal Numbers PowerPoint
- Improper Fractions Cards
- Letter to My Future Self Template
- Chicken Evolution Active Game
- Would You Rather...? Question Cards
- The Team Freeze Frame Active Game
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.