A beautifully designed, 24-page reading magazine written specifically for Grade 4 students.
The magazine’s content has been specifically written for Grade 4 students. It uses age-appropriate vocabulary as well as a variety of different text types to address a wide range of relevant and engaging topics. The articles contained within the magazine directly relate to learning areas such as Science, History, Geography, Fine Arts, and PE.
Some of the highlights of this issue include:
- “Forest Friends” (narrative)
- “How to Make Slime” (procedure)
- “Species Snapshot – Sea Jellies” (information report)
- “Earth Watch – Drowning in Plastic” (explanation)
- “Digital Warriors – Social Footprints” (comic).
Five sets of task cards addressing the areas of writing, language, comprehension, reading strategies, and higher-order thinking skills have been developed to support and complement the magazine’s content. Download the What’s Buzzing? Task Cards.[resource:3523686]