A fun Christmas craft activity using a reindeer with funky glasses and a Christmas hat.
Looking for a reindeer craft for kids that’s a little bit different? With this printable reindeer template, students use different patterns to fill in the different sections of the reindeer. They then choose a pair of funky glasses and a hat to finish off the cute Christmas (or holiday) reindeer craft!
Steps for Creating Funky Reindeer Craft
- Download our Fun Reindeer Craft Template and print it on white (or colored) paper.
- Trace the outline of the reindeer with a black marker.
- Choose either straight lines in each section or different patterns. (We suggest using pencil first and then when the artist is happy, they can go over their lines with a black marker.)
- Then, color in the reindeer’s sunglasses and Santa hat. The brighter the better!
- Cut out the sunglasses, Santa hat, and the Reindeer.
- Glue the Reindeer onto construction paper.
- Glue the sunglasses and Santa hat over the top.
- Display in the classroom, and admire!
See the reindeer in action:
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!