Let us help give you a boost! This Kindergarten booster pack has everything you need to be classroom-ready.
Need a boost this school year? Let us help! This sample pack includes a selection of resources geared specifically for a Kindergarten classroom. It includes a range of resources dealing with classroom organization, classroom management, Language Arts and Reading, Mathematics, as well as icebreaker and team building activities. We hope it showcases the broad range of resource types available with a Teach Starter Plus membership.
Each resource has been carefully created and aligned to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) by one of our experienced classroom teachers. Then, they have been passed on to our talented team of professional designers and illustrators to be brought to life.
Teach Starter is trusted by hundreds of thousands of teachers to help save them time without compromising on quality. Let us help make your classroom buzz!
What’s included in this booster pack?
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Monster Pattern – Welcome Sign and Name Tags
- Monster Pattern – Tray Labels
- Monster Pattern – Job Chart
- Monster Pattern – Award Certificate
- Bee-havior Tracker
- Classroom Supply Cards
- Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down Expectations Sort
- How to Walk Like a… Instruction Cards
- A Rhyme a Dozen – Matching Game
- Initial Sound Clip Cards (Version 2)
- Lowercase Letter Formation Task Cards
- Positional Language Activity
- Number Talks – Target Number Task Cards
- Numbers 1-10 Interactive Bulletin Board Set
- Number Ring Activity (1-20)
- Number Hunt Description Cards
- If You’re Something and You Know It Active Game
- Ocean-Themed Movement Cards
- What’s My Color? – Matchup Activity
- This Is Me Task Cards
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!