A poster resource pack containing diagrams with labels of various pieces of scientific apparatus.
In Science it is important that students know how to use a variety of tools when conducting scientific experiments and inquiry. These posters focus on various pieces of scientific apparatus and their key parts.
There are two print options available for these posters:
- Print on tabloid paper to display around your school’s science lab or in the experiment areas of your classroom.
- Print on letter-size paper and have the students glue them into their science journal for future reference.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Thermometer Poster – Diagram with Labels
- Microscope Poster – Diagram with Labels
- Refracting Telescope Poster – Diagram with Labels
- Lab Equipment Poster – Diagram with Labels
- Triple Beam Balance Scale Poster – Diagram with Labels
- Bunsen Burner Poster – Diagram with Labels
- Balance Scale Poster – Diagram with Labels
- Spring Scale Poster – Diagram with Labels
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!