A poster resource pack containing diagrams with labels of various pieces of scientific apparatus.
In Science it is important that students know how to use a variety of tools when conducting scientific experiments and inquiry. These posters focus on various pieces of scientific apparatus and their key parts.
There are two print options available for these posters:
- Print on tabloid paper to display around your school’s science lab or in the experiment areas of your classroom.
- Print on letter-size paper and have the students glue them into their science journal for future reference.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Thermometer Poster – Diagram with Labels
- Microscope Poster – Diagram with Labels
- Refracting Telescope Poster – Diagram with Labels
- Lab Equipment Poster – Diagram with Labels
- Triple Beam Balance Scale Poster – Diagram with Labels
- Bunsen Burner Poster – Diagram with Labels
- Balance Scale Poster – Diagram with Labels
- Spring Scale Poster – Diagram with Labels
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Find more resources for these topics
Distribute these role cards to your students to assist them in performing their reciprocal teaching role during reading groups. The reciprocal teaching roles explained on the cards include:
- the questioner
- the clarifier
- the predictor
- the summariser.
by Stephanie (Teach Starter) Jun 20th, 2017
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!