Help make heading back to school a blast with this paper fortune teller template.
Use this teaching resource in the classroom when encouraging younger students to settle into the school environment.
This fun template is ideal to use during the first week of school and encourages students to:
- learn how to spell their teacher’s name
- get their clothes ready the night before school
- pack their bag the night before school
- learn the names of two people in their new class
- read to an adult at home
- introduce themselves to a classmate
- draw a map of their classroom
- show an adult how to hold their pencil.
It is preferable to select a larger size when printing.