A paper fortune teller template that helps to make starting school fun.
Use this teaching resource in the classroom when encouraging younger students to settle into the school environment.
This fun template is ideal to use during the first week of school and encourages students to:
- learn how to spell their teacher’s name
- get their clothes ready the night before school
- pack their bag the night before school
- learn the names of two people in their new class
- read to an adult at home
- introduce themselves to a classmate
- draw a map of their classroom
- show an adult how to hold their pencil.
It is preferable to select a larger size when printing.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!