A worksheet and answer sheet to use when teaching students the about the cause and effect text structure.
Use this worksheet when teaching students about the cause and effect text structure.
Students write a possible effect or cause for each of the scenarios. Scenarios include:
- The campers had bad bug bites all over their bodies.
- Our football game got canceled.
- Declan played rough with his friends at lunchtime.
- The farmer put out a scarecrow.
- Mom had to throw the milk away.
- John forgot to plug his iPad in to charge the battery.
This activity works well when working with students in a small group.