A worksheet and answer sheet to use when teaching students the cause and effect comprehension strategy.
Use this worksheet when teaching students about the cause and effect comprehension strategy.
Students write a possible effect or cause for each of the scenarios. Scenarios include:
- The campers had bad bug bites all over their bodies.
- Our football game got cancelled.
- Declan played rough with his friends at lunchtime.
- The farmer put out a scarecrow.
- Mum had to throw the milk away.
- John forgot to plug his iPad in to charge the battery.