A fun and creative way to learn about how adjectives can be used to describe a character’s appearance and personality.
This teaching resource is ideal to use in the classroom when reading, deconstructing, and responding to Literature.
After enjoying a shared reading experience of a Fairy Tale, Traditional Tale, or other text of your choice:
- discuss how adjectives are used to give information about characters in the story
- identify adjectives within the text
- brainstorm adjectives that describe your chosen character
- complete the steps to create a character accordion
- make a vibrant classroom display.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!