A fun and creative way to learn about how adjectives can be used to describe a character’s appearance and personality.
This teaching resource is ideal to use in the classroom when reading, deconstructing, and responding to Literature.
After enjoying a shared reading experience of a Fairy Tale, Traditional Tale, or other text of your choice:
- discuss how adjectives are used to give information about characters in the story
- identify adjectives within the text
- brainstorm adjectives that describe your chosen character
- complete the steps to create a character accordion
- make a vibrant classroom display.
How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!