Make inferences about character's feelings with this one-page worksheet.
Making Inferences About Characters
When reading a piece of literature, the reader is constantly making inferences about the characters and the storyline.
Use this worksheet to help students identify and record the inferences they have about a character in a book they have recently read.
After reading a piece of text, students are required to:
- Choose three events from the text.
- Draw a picture of each one.
- Make an inference about what the character was feeling during each event.
- Use text evidence to support their answers.
Multiple Uses for Character Emotions Worksheet
This versatile resource can be used in various ways in your primary classroom. Why not try some of the following activities:
- Whole-class activity (via smartboard)
- Reading group task
- Individual practice
- Homework task
- Summative assessment
Download, Print, Teach!
This no-fuss, low-prep resource is ready to be used in your classroom now! Just click on the Download button above to access the easy-print PDF resource.