Make your Christmas crafts a bit more funky with our Funky Christmas tree coloring page and craft template.
Look! A Funky Christmas Tree Craft!
Celebrate the holidays in style with this Funky Christmas Tree Craft Template, and practice zentangle patterns for some mindful coloring fun!
This simple Christmas tree coloring page template is a perfect addition to your Christmas bulletin board and will provide your students with much-needed relaxation as they make their way to Christmas break.
A Christmas Tree Craft for Preschoolers and Up!
Very similar to our fun Easter Bunny Craft Template and Funky Reindeer Craft Template, students use different patterns to fill in the different sections of the turkey. Then they can choose a pair of funky glasses and a hat to finish off the funky turkey craft.
How to use the Funky Christmas Tree Craft Template:
- Using a pencil, fill each section of the Funky Tree Craft Template with various lines, dots, and patterns.
- Once you are happy with the finished product, go over each section with a thick black pen.
- Cut out the template and paste it onto a colored piece of cardstock or construction paper.
- Choose your funky ornaments and decorations — color and attach!
- Finally, color and add the finishing touches — presents from Santa under the tree!
Not Doing Christmas Crafts? Try These Winter Craft Activities Instead!
For those students who don’t celebrate Christmas, try our other funky craft activities!