Create a one-of-a-kind Christmas art display with this class collaboration coloring activity.
Our extra-large coloring sheet is full of all the excitement and wonder of the winter holidays!
This holiday pattern, printed across 8 pages, creates a creative, seasonally-inspired class collaboration activity.
Amongst festive seasonal images and sight words like fun, magical, and joy, your students will discover creatures big and small.
Can you spot a whale, a skateboard, and a runaway muffin?
What about a video game, a spinning top, a sunbathing gingerbread man?
They’re all there—and more—waiting to be discovered and colored!
Christmas Doodles Coloring Sheet Directions
Distribute one page to each student or a group of students. When each piece is glued together, the coloring sheet makes a one-of-a-kind art installation for your classroom.
This resource is also available in a single-page format.
In addition to individual student work time, use this Christmas coloring sheet as a:
- Visual Arts center activity
- Indoor recess activity
- World cultures lesson activity
- Winter holiday traditions activity
How to Assemble
- Cut along the dotted lines, starting with page A1. As you progress through each page, align it with the border on the previous page, e.g., Page A2 aligns with the border labeled A2 on page A1.
- Continue through this process, aligning B1 underneath A1 and so forth until finished.
- The pages can either be glued or taped together on the backside of the pages, making a beautiful Christmas display when complete.
Before You Download
Use the dropdown icon on the Download button to choose between the giant 8-page or one-page version of this resource.
Don’t stop there! We’ve got more seasonal activities to share with your students:
A fun winter craft activity for kids using a snowman template with accessories. Build a seasonally-inspired vocabulary with this set of 28 winter picture dominoes. A fun, logic-based holiday activity where students read clues to solve the mystery.
A fun winter craft activity for kids using a snowman template with accessories.
Build a seasonally-inspired vocabulary with this set of 28 winter picture dominoes.
A fun, logic-based holiday activity where students read clues to solve the mystery.