A cute pop-up card for your students to create and give to someone special.
Use this holiday activity in your classroom in the weeks leading up to Christmas.
How to create:
- Decorate the background and the different items of the card.
- Cut out the template and fold along the middle line.
- Carefully cut along the two dotted lines and then fold the card the other way, creating two right angles that pop-up when the card opens.
- Cut out the house, chimney, and a greeting.
- Glue the house on the bottom pop out section and the chimney on the top pop out section.
- Glue a greeting and some holly where ever you wish.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!