A cute activity to display the life cycle of a butterfly.
Use this hands-on activity when teaching young students about life cycles.
How to use this resource:
- Cut out the butterfly wings along the dotted lines and decorate.
- Cut out the four images and the blank section of the page.
- Glue the four images in order from left to right in the four sections of the blank piece.
- Accordion fold the paper.
- Glue each wing to both sides of the accordion fold.
- When the wings are closed they will join to form a butterfly.
- When the butterfly wings are pulled apart, the life cycle will be revealed!
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!