A set of templates to create a binder for students who need assistance with their daily organization.
These templates are perfect to use when creating a binder for students who require additional support with their daily organization. Templates include:
- a cover page
- spine labels
- colored tabs
- divider pages.
The tabs can be used to separate the binder into easy to access sections and include:
- My Day (display a daily schedule)
- A/B Choices (templates to assist students when making choices)
- Goal Chart (reward systems/trackers)
- Books (a section for the student’s workbooks)
- Social Stories (regularly used social stories)
- Chill Out Passes (Chill Out Passes/break cards that students can use if they need a moment to gather themselves)
Editable versions of this resource are also available to customize the tab labels to suit your student’s needs as well as the title of the binder, e.g., ‘Miguel’s Binder’, ‘Eliza’s Binder’. Use the drop-down menu to choose which version works best for you and your students.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
We have updated the background of this resource.
Change by Natalie Aug 11th, 2021
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!