Create a binder for students who need assistance with their daily organization.
These templates are perfect to use when creating a binder for students who require additional support with their daily organization. Templates include:
- a cover page
- spine labels
- colored tabs
- divider pages.
The tabs can be used to separate the binder into easy to access sections and include:
- My Day (display a daily schedule)
- A/B Choices (templates to assist students when making choices)
- Goal Chart (reward systems/trackers)
- Books (a section for the student’s workbooks)
- Social Stories
- Chill Out Passes/break cards that students can use if they need a moment to gather themselves
Editable versions of this resource are also available to customize the tab labels to suit your student’s needs as well as the title of the binder, e.g., “Miguel’s Binder” or “‘Eliza’s Binder.” Use the drop-down menu to choose which version works best for you and your students.