Use this set of templates to create a folder for students who need assistance with their daily organisation.
These templates are perfect to use when creating a folder for students who require additional support with their daily organisation. Templates include:
- a cover page
- spine labels
- coloured tabs
- divider pages.
The tabs can be used to separate the folder into easy to access sections and include:
- My Day (display a visual timetable)
- A/B Choices (templates to assist students when making choices)
- Goal Chart (reward systems/trackers)
- Books (a section for the student’s workbooks)
- Social Stories (regularly used social stories)
- Chill Out Passes (Chill Out Passes/break cards that students can use if they need a moment to gather themselves)
Editable versions of this resource are also available to customise the tab labels to suit your student’s needs as well as the title of the folder, e.g. ‘Alexander’s Folder’, ‘Eliza’s Folder’.
A template that helps provide students with clearly defined options.
Use these Chill Out Passes as a classroom management tool.