A 14 slide editable PowerPoint template explaining the reading comprehension strategy of making connections.
This PowerPoint includes the following content:
- a definition of the strategy
- an explanation of how and when to use the strategy
- examples of metacognitive questions to ask when applying the strategy
- a guided, whole-class activity (based on a literary text)
- an activity for the students to complete independently.
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
How do I open and edit this PowerPoint presentation?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!