A visual resource to help students verbalize how they are feeling.
This resource includes the following items:
- How are you feeling? Poster (with a scene)
- How are you feeling? Poster (without a scene)
- How are you feeling? Flashcards
- Weather Character Cut-outs
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Common Core Curriculum alignment
Participate in collaborative conversations with diverse partners about kindergarten topics and texts with peers and adults in small and larger groups.
Build on others' talk in conversations by responding to the comments of others through multiple exchanges.
- Printing out the pages
- Use a hole punch to create holes in the three marked places at the top of the page
- Use metal book rings to bind them
- Display the flip book by hanging it with string or sitting it on a stand.
- a new word
- the definition of the word
- an example sentence, showing the word being used in context.
by Royce (Teach Starter) Jan 31st, 2019
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!