A set of 6 simple posters showing punctuation marks.
The posters include:
- Full stop – A full stop is used at the end of a statement. Every time you see a full stop, you must stop!
- Comma – A comma separates items in a list and shows a break in a statement. Every time you see a comma, you must take a little rest!
- Question mark – A question mark is used for asking. It is used at the end of a question.
- Exclamation mark – An exclamation mark is used for exclamations and for exciting sentences. It is used at the end of the exclamation.
- Apostrophe – An apostrophe is used to show possession and to replace the missing letters in contractions.
- Quotation marks – Quotation marks are used to show that someone is speaking. They are used at the start and end of what is being said.