A teaching presentation outlining the similarities and differences between inference and prediction.
Use this teaching resource when examining inference with your students.
This teaching presentation covers the following concepts:
- descriptions of inference
- descriptions of prediction
- similarities between inference and prediction
- examples of using inference and prediction
- activities to consolidate the students’ knowledge.
Use this resource in conjunction with:
A poster outlining the similarities and differences between inference and prediction.
A worksheet to use when teaching your students the difference between an inference and a prediction.
A series of comic cell worksheets to use when teaching your students how to infer information from everyday situations.