A teaching presentation outlining the similarities and differences between an inference and a prediction.
Use this teaching presentation when examining the differences between making inferences and making predictions with your students.
This teaching presentation covers the following concepts:
- descriptions of inference
- descriptions of prediction
- similarities between inference and prediction
- differences between inference and prediction
- examples of using inference and prediction
- activities to consolidate the students’ knowledge.
Use this resource in conjunction with: