A set of posters displaying symbols students can use to monitor their understanding of a text.
Students can use the symbols on the posters to annotate texts as they are reading. This helps them to regularly monitor their level of understanding.
There are symbols for the following:
- I understand this part of the text.
- I am confused by this part of the text.
- I am surprised by this part of the text.
- I think this part of the text is important.
- I learned something new from this part of the text.
- I really enjoyed this part of the text.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!