Comprehension Strategy Teaching Resource Pack – Understanding SequenceTo download this premium resource Sign up to Teach Starter Not ready for a premium account? Browse free resources.
A comprehensive resource pack to help students understand the concept of sequencing.
Being able to understand the concept of sequencing is an important comprehension strategy for students to understand.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Understand Sequence Poster
- Story Sequencing – Template
- Sequencing Life Events – Worksheet
- Sequencing – Events Worksheet
- Understanding Sequence – Jack and the Beanstalk
- Sequencing Text – Worksheet
- Understanding Sequence – Comprehension Task
- Jack and the Beanstalk Sequencing Activity Cards
- 120 Comprehension Strategy Question Cards
- Comprehension Task Cards – Understand Sequence
- Sequencing Activity – Roald Dahl (Informative Text)
- Sequencing Activity – Stop Polluting The Ocean (Opinion Text)
- Sequencing Activity – Homework is Unnecessary (Opinion Text)
- Sequencing Activity – Dogs Make the Best Pets (Opinion Text)
- Sequencing Activity – Tyrannosaurus Rex (Informative Text)
- Sequencing Activity – Thunderstorms (Informative Text)
- Sequencing Activity – Three Little Pigs (Imaginative Text)
- The Park (Poem) – Sequencing Activity
- Sequencing Activity – Why Bears Have Stumpy Tails (Imaginative Text)
- Narrative Paragraphs Sequencing Activity
- Informative Paragraphs Sequencing Activity
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
National Curriculum in England alignment
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower > English
By the beginning of year 3, pupils should be able to read books written at an age-appropriate interest level. They should be able to read them accurately and at a speed that is sufficient for them to focus on understanding what they read rather than ...
Key Stage 2 (KS2) – Upper > English
By the beginning of year 5, pupils should be able to read aloud a wider range of poetry and books written at an age-appropriate interest level with accuracy and at a reasonable speaking pace. They should be able to read most words effortlessly and to...
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Share this teaching resource
Do you have friends missing out on Teach Starter? Share this teaching resource with your friends and colleagues!
Find more resources for these topics...
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!