A comprehensive resource pack to help students understand the concept of sequencing.
Being able to understand the concept of sequencing is an important comprehension strategy for students to understand.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Understand Sequence Poster
- Story Sequencing – Template
- Sequencing Life Events – Worksheet
- Sequencing – Events Worksheet
- Understanding Sequence – Jack and the Beanstalk
- Sequencing Text – Worksheet
- Understanding Sequence – Comprehension Task
- Jack and the Beanstalk Sequencing Activity Cards
- 120 Comprehension Strategy Question Cards
- Comprehension Task Cards – Understand Sequence
- Sequencing Activity – Roald Dahl (Informative Text)
- Sequencing Activity – Stop Polluting The Ocean (Opinion Text)
- Sequencing Activity – Homework is Unnecessary (Opinion Text)
- Sequencing Activity – Dogs Make the Best Pets (Opinion Text)
- Sequencing Activity – Tyrannosaurus Rex (Informative Text)
- Sequencing Activity – Thunderstorms (Informative Text)
- Sequencing Activity – Three Little Pigs (Imaginative Text)
- The Park (Poem) – Sequencing Activity
- Sequencing Activity – Why Bears Have Stumpy Tails (Imaginative Text)
- Narrative Paragraphs Sequencing Activity
- Informative Paragraphs Sequencing Activity
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Australian Curriculum alignment
- English > Year 3 > Literacy > Interpreting, analysing, evaluating > ACELY1680
Use comprehension strategies to build literal and inferred meaning and begin to evaluate texts by drawing on a growing knowledge of context, text structures and language featuresElaborationsmaking con...
- English > Year 4 > Literacy > Interpreting, analysing, evaluating > ACELY1692
Use comprehension strategies to build literal and inferred meaning to expand content knowledge, integrating and linking ideas and analysing and evaluating textsElaborationsmaking connections between ...
- English > Year 5 > Literacy > Interpreting, analysing, evaluating > ACELY1703
Use comprehension strategies to analyse information, integrating and linking ideas from a variety of print and digital sourcesElaborationsusing research skills including identifying research purpose, ...
- English > Year 6 > Literacy > Interpreting, analysing, evaluating > ACELY1713
Use comprehension strategies to interpret and analyse information and ideas, comparing content from a variety of textual sources including media and digital textsElaborationsmaking connections between...
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!