An extensive resource pack helping students compare and contrast information.
Understanding how to compare and contrast is an important comprehension strategy for students to understand.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Compare and Contrast Poster
- Compare and Contrast – Characters Worksheet
- Compare and Contrast – Story Elements Worksheet
- Compare and Contrast – Vocabulary Poster
- Compare and Contrast – Venn Diagram Template
- Compare and Contrast – Objects Worksheets
- Compare and Contrast – Comprehension Task
- 120 Comprehension Strategy Question Cards
- Comprehension Task Cards – Compare And Contrast
Common Core Curriculum alignment
Compare and contrast the most important points and key details presented in two texts on the same topic.
Compare and contrast a firsthand and secondhand account of the same event or topic; describe the differences in focus and the information provided.
Compare and contrast the overall structure (e.g., chronology, comparison, cause/effect, problem/solution) of events, ideas, concepts, or information in two or more texts.
Compare and contrast one author's presentation of events with that of another (e.g., a memoir written by and a biography on the same person).
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!