An extensive resource pack helping students compare and contrast information.
Understanding how to compare and contrast is an important comprehension strategy for students to understand.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Compare and Contrast Poster
- Compare and Contrast – Characters Worksheet
- Compare and Contrast – Story Elements Worksheet
- Compare and Contrast – Vocabulary Poster
- Compare and Contrast – Venn Diagram Template
- Compare and Contrast – Objects Worksheets
- Compare and Contrast – Comprehension Task
- 120 Comprehension Strategy Question Cards
- Comprehension Task Cards – Compare And Contrast
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Common Core State Standards alignment
Compare and contrast the most important points and key details presented in two texts on the same topic....
Compare and contrast a firsthand and secondhand account of the same event or topic; describe the differences in focus and the information provided....
Compare and contrast the overall structure (e.g., chronology, comparison, cause/effect, problem/solution) of events, ideas, concepts, or information in two or more texts....
Compare and contrast one author's presentation of events with that of another (e.g., a memoir written by and a biography on the same person)....
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!