An engaging 44-slide interactive PowerPoint to use when learning about place value to 4-digits.
Use these place value warm up questions when teaching students about:
- reading and writing numbers in word and standard form
- using expanded form
- determining the value of a digit within a number
- representing a number using specific digits
- identifying the next number in a sequence
- placing numbers in descending and ascending order
- rounding numbers to the nearest 10; 100; and 1,000.
As a class, work your way through the 20 problems presented on the 44 slides.
Students choose the correct answer from an option of four. When they select the incorrect answer, the PowerPoint will ‘buzz’. When they select the correct answer, the PowerPoint will ‘chime’ and transition to the answer slide.
Use the answer slide for student sharing and additional learning opportunities.
To activate the interactive functions on this PowerPoint, ensure that you have ‘enabled editing’ and are viewing the PowerPoint as a ‘Slide Show’.
Implement this interactive PowerPoint as a warm up prior to lessons, or as a daily revision when concluding a lesson.
Add new slides and create your own class questions and answers using the editable function on the PowerPoint.
Please note that this PowerPoint is a large file and may take extra time to download.