Use this weekly active learning guide to celebrate National Physical Fitness Month in your Grade 2 or Grade 3 classroom.
What better way to celebrate National Physical Fitness Month than getting active with your students in the classroom!
Use this editable active learning guide to lead your Grade 2 and Grade 3 students through activities that get them up and moving. We have assigned each day of the week a different learning area:
- Mondays we are ‘Moving in Mathematics‘
- Tuesdays it is ‘Grammar on the Go’
- Wednesdays we have ‘Physical Phonics‘
- Thursdays we are ‘Speeding Around Spelling‘
- Fridays it is ‘Vocabulary with Vigor’.
Now, what are you waiting for? Let’s get our students to #moveinmay!