A 31-slide PowerPoint template to use when exploring place value to the thousands place.
This teaching presentation has been designed to explain 4-digit place value to your students in a clear and engaging manner.
The following concepts are addressed in detail:
- place value to the thousands place
- writing 4-digit numbers in word form (and vice versa)
- decomposing numbers by place value
- using a numeral expander
- expanding numbers by place value
- writing numbers in expanded form
- rounding to the nearest 10 and 100.
This PowerPoint includes hyperlinks to the following place value teaching resources:
[resource:457221] [resource:2662402] [resource:2662614] [resource:2662506] [resource:2662718] [resource:2662578]