Teachers! Download a free printable heart template that’s perfect for any craft or activity.
Looking for Free Printable Heart Templates?
You’ve found them! This free printable teacher resource is a versatile craft template that you can use in a host of different ways — from Valentine’s Day crafts to social emotional lessons, symmetry activities in math and so much more.
The various heart shapes available as a printable PDF. Print one out, make your copies and you are ready to craft!
Ways to Use a Heart Pattern in the Classroom
This heart template is perfect for any craft or activity! There are several ways you can use a heart cut-out shape in the classroom. Here are some ideas:
- Students can use the heart cut-out shape to create Valentine’s Day crafts like heart-shaped cards, garlands, or mobiles.
- The heart shape can be used as a template for maths activities, such as creating heart-shaped tangram puzzles or using the shape to teach symmetry.
- The heart shape can be used as a writing prompt. For example, students can write about something they love or someone they care about.
- The heart shape can be used to create a classroom decoration. For example, students can write their names on heart-shaped cut-outs and display them on a bulletin board.
- Students can use the heart cut-out shape as a mindfulness activity. They can decorate the heart with positive affirmations or write down things they love about themselves or each other.
You Can Even Use a Heart Printable for…
- a Mother’s Day card
- a Father’s Day card
- a Grandparent’s Day card
- a template for a concrete poem
- a template for a writing brainstorm
Before You Print
Use the dropdown menu to choose between the letter or tabloid-size PDF version of this resource. Additionally, print on colored paper, or use cardstock for durability.