A set of 5 opinion writing prompts, covering a variety of topics.
Use this teaching resource when teaching opinion writing to your students.
Each prompt demonstrates t-chart planning by presenting five reasons ‘for’ and five reasons ‘against’ the title statement.
The topics covered in the set of writing prompts include:
- All Families Should Own a Pet
- City Life is Better Than Country Life
- Movies Are More Enjoyable Than Books
- Outdoor Play is Better Than Indoor Play
- Zoos Are No Place for Animals.