Practice place value concepts with this work mat for students.
Use this resource when working on place value in your classroom.
This work mat has the students complete the following tasks:
- write a number in expanded form
- write a number in word form
- complete a more and less box
- represent a number using base 10 blocks
- place a number on an open number line.
Alternatively, project a copy on your dry erase board to use as a whole class math warm-up.
Use the drop-down menu to choose between the color or black and white version.
Click on the link below to download the complete set of 5 work mats.
Practice working on specific math concepts with our set of 5 work mats for students.