Give your students a visual reminder of the meanings of 36 different prefixes with a printable set of miniature prefix anchor charts.
Print and Go Miniature Prefix Anchor Charts!
If you’re searching for a new vocabulary bulletin board or classroom display, we have the perfect resource! Team Teach Starter has been hard at work building a fun miniature Prefix Word Wall display that is perfect as a permanent fixture in your classroom.
Build Knowledge with Consistent Vocabulary Review
It may seem simple, but a simple anchor chart or poster can enormously impact the number of words your students are exposed to daily. What are some benefits of a vocabulary display like this one? Here are a few ideas.
- Consistent exposure to vocabulary words helps students to remember them better. Seeing the same words frequently on the bulletin board helps to reinforce their meaning and usage, which can improve students’ reading and writing skills.
- Vocabulary bulletin boards help students learn new words and their meanings. By displaying essential vocabulary words related to the current curriculum, students can easily refer to them and become familiar with their definitions, spelling, and usage.
This fully editable resource contains a miniature anchor chart for 36 different common prefixes in the English Language. Each chart includes the prefix, its meaning, a word using that prefix, and an image representing the meaning. We’ve also included multiple printing options as well! Use the dropdown menu to select one of the following
- 4 to a page – Flashcard Sized Charts in Full Color or Black and White
- 2 to a page – Half-Sheet Sized Charts in Full Color or Black and White
- Editable Google Slides versions are available for all options as well!
Download and Print Your Prefix Posters!
You’re just a click away from getting your new resources! Use the dropdown arrow on the Download button to select your preferred file.
Need more? Check out these fantastic Prefix and Suffix resources!
[resource:2665518] [resource:4927026] [resource:4715605]
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.