A set of 36 tangram task cards separated into three levels, along with two tangram cut-out templates.
Use this resource when exploring 2-dimensional shapes and their properties with the students. This resource includes three difficulty levels for the construction of tangram shapes:
- Individual shapes and hues
- Individual shapes in black
- Silhouette only in black
This resource also contains two tangram templates for cutting out which relate to the different levels.
We also have this resource in a low-color version.
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
- Tangram Treats – Task Cards and Templates (Full Color Version) - Task Cards All Levels Color
- Tangram Treats – Task Cards and Templates (Full Color Version) - Tangram Cutouts
- Tangram Treats – Task Cards and Templates (Full Color Version) - Task Cards Level 1 Color
- Tangram Treats – Task Cards and Templates (Full Color Version) - Task Cards Level 2 Color
- Tangram Treats – Task Cards and Templates (Full Color Version) - Task Cards Level 3 Color
How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Common Core State Standards alignment
Compose two-dimensional shapes (rectangles, squares, trapezoids, triangles, half-circles, and quarter-circles) or three-dimensional shapes (cubes, right rectangular prisms, right circular cones, and right circular cylinders) to create a composite sha...
Recognize and draw shapes having specified attributes, such as a given number of angles or a given number of equal faces. Identify triangles, quadrilaterals, pentagons, hexagons, and cubes....
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!