An English assessment tool to monitor student progress in language.
A comprehensive assessment tracker based on the South Australia English Curriculum.
Monitor student progress by recording student achievements from Reception to Year 7 in Language.
This resource includes an individual language assessment tracker for students covering:
- language variation and change
- language for interaction
- text structure and organisation
- expressing and developing ideas
- phonics and word knowledge.
Use the drop-down menu to download this resource as:
- Adobe Reader (PDF)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel.
Use these trackers to:
- monitor student progress
- identify areas for support and extension
- assist with report writing
- group students by ability
- pass on information to the next teacher.