A 13 slide editable PowerPoint template explaining the reading comprehension strategy of inferring.
Use this teaching presentation to explicitly introduce your students to the reading comprehension strategy of inferring.
This PowerPoint includes the following content:
- a definition of the strategy
- an explanation of how and when to use the strategy
- examples of metacognitive questions to ask when applying the strategy
- a guided, whole-class activity (based on a literary text)
- an activity for the students to complete independently.
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.