Written by Holly (Teach Starter)
Posted Monday October 23, 2017
Christmas craft activity ideas are already doing the rounds! Can you believe it?
No need to spend hours searching for awesome Christmas craft ideas, we have you covered!
Do you remember the funky bunny craze that swept across our social media earlier this year? It was no surprise – they were super cute and kids loved creating them.
These images may refresh your memory:
Loved joining in on the Insta bunny action today!! 🐰🐰🐰🐰 Thanks @teachstarter for the fabulous template and thanks to everyone for all the awesome posts that have been coming through!! They are all so cute!😍😍 . . . #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofig #teachersofinstagram #teacherlife #teacherstyle #easterintheclassroom #iteach #iteachtoo #year4#iteachfourth #aussieteachertribe #eastercraft #dreamteam#aussieteachers #ausb2s17 #classroom #easter #bulletinboard #tgif #teachstarter #hipsterbunnies #primaryteacher #classroomdecor
Introducing the Funky Reindeer! (#funkyreindeer)
Your students will love creating this Christmas craft activity! Plus, it will keep them quiet for a while – a bonus for this time of year!
Here’s how to do it:
- Download our [FREE] Fun Reindeer Craft Template and print it on white paper.
- Trace the outline of the reindeer with a black marker.
- Choose either straight lines in each section or different patterns. I would suggest lead pencil first and then when the artist is happy, they can go over their lines with a black marker.
- Then, colour in the reindeer’s sunglasses and Christmas hat. The brighter the better!
- Cut out the sunglasses, Christmas hat and the Reindeer.
- Glue the Reindeer onto coloured card.
- Then, glue the sunglasses and Christmas hat over the top.
- Display and admire!
Check out how to complete this craft by watching the video:
Show us your Reindeers! Tag #teachstarter and #funkyreindeer in your photos on social media!
We love seeing what your students have created.
Comments & feedback
Posted Tuesday November 15, 2016 by Holly (Teach Starter)
With Christmas just around the corner, we have put together some of our favourite Christmas crafts and activities to do in your classroom. Read more...
We believe in a world where every child is inspired to build a purposeful and happy life through learning.
Jill Snape & Scott Tonges (founders)