Spring is in the air, which means Easter is just a hop, skip, and a jump away. We have put together some of our favorite Easter activities and craft ideas to keep your students busy and engaged in the days leading up to Easter.
Creative Easter Craft Ideas
- Easter Basket craft – a pleasant change to the ‘usual’ Easter basket craft. A great fine-motor activity for all ages. Students will love seeing their creation as it begins to take shape.
- Easter Bunny craft – create these super cute Easter bunnies using foam cups, pipe cleaners, and patterned paper. A simple (but effective) craft activity.
- Easter Egg craft – allow your students to experiment with patterns using paper straws to create a colorful Easter egg.
- Easter Hat craft – a cute alternative to ‘Easter bunny ears’ for the Easter hat parade. It is very simple to make and allows your students to get creative with how they decorate the bonnet’s top. All decorations have been purchased at a discount store. Set up an Easter craft table and let their creative juices flow!
Funky Easter Craft Activities
These funky Easter craft activities are ones your students are sure to love! And, best of all, they only require materials you are sure to have in your classroom.
Top Easter Activities
- Funny Bunny Easter game – a fun and engaging Easter game to be played in small groups. At the end of the game, students will end up with a silly bunny.
- Easter Egg Hunt activity – a fun Easter activity where students find and color the Easter eggs.
- Easter Word Search activity – use these Easter word searches as a fun Easter activity.