Practice various Kindergarten math concepts with a pack of Easter worksheets.
Easter Worksheets Make Fun Kindergarten Math Review!
These Easter worksheets are an excellent resource focusing on early mathematics concepts and skills. The pack includes a variety of fun and engaging activities that are all themed around Easter, particularly Easter eggs! The worksheets help students creview basic mathematical standards, including counting, patterning, addition, subtraction, and two-dimensional shapes.
Math concepts included are:
- Patterns on Easter eggs worksheet.
- Shape recognition on Easter eggs worksheet.
- Matching numbers 1-20 to tens frames worksheet.
- Simple addition using dots on eggs worksheet.
- Recognizing number words worksheet.
- Coloring eggs to match a number (1-10) worksheet.
- Easter egg graphing worksheet.
An answer key is included with your download to make grading fast and easy!
Easily Download & Print Your Easter Activity Sheets
Use the dropdown icon on the Download button to choose between the PDF or Google Slides version of this resource.
Because this resource includes an answer sheet, we recommend you print one copy of the entire file. Then, make photocopies of the blank worksheet for students to complete.
This resource was created by Lindsey Phillips, a teacher in Michigan and Teach Starter collaborator.