A set of 22 active games that encourages learning in a physical manner.
Active learning is an approach to instruction that involves actively engaging students with the content they are currently learning. It can have a positive impact on the brain and can improve cognition, mood, attention, and engagement in students.
This resource pack includes a collection of games that promote fun and active ways for students to practice the content they have been learning in the classroom. These activities can be played in a small group or as a whole class – you decide!
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Multiplication Hopscotch Active Learning
- Equation Tails Active Learning
- Dodging Equations Active Learning
- Adver-relays Active Learning Game
- Ten Add Bowling Active Learning
- Divide and Conquer Active Learning
- Musical Equations Active Learning
- Value Your Place Active Learning
- Geometry Toss – Active Learning Game
- Grammar and Punctuation Tails – Active Learning
- Around in Circles Active Game
- Coin Toss Active Game
- Fill the Grid Active Game
- Find and Sort Active Game
- Grammar Toss Active Game
- Hopping Through Hoops Active Game
- Last One Standing Active Game
- Musical Blending Active Game
- Seize the Synonym Active Game
- Splat! Active Game
- Word Morph Active Game
- Word Walk Active Game
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!