A set of 22 active games that encourages learning in a physical manner.
Active learning is an approach to instruction that involves actively engaging students with the content they are currently learning. It can have a positive impact on the brain and can improve cognition, mood, attention, and engagement in students.
This resource pack includes a collection of games that promote fun and active ways for students to practice the content they have been learning in the classroom. These activities can be played in a small group or as a whole class – you decide!
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Multiplication Hopscotch Active Learning
- Equation Tails Active Learning
- Dodging Equations Active Learning
- Adver-relays Active Learning Game
- Ten Add Bowling Active Learning
- Divide and Conquer Active Learning
- Musical Equations Active Learning
- Value Your Place Active Learning
- Geometry Toss – Active Learning Game
- Grammar and Punctuation Tails – Active Learning
- Around in Circles Active Game
- Coin Toss Active Game
- Fill the Grid Active Game
- Find and Sort Active Game
- Grammar Toss Active Game
- Hopping Through Hoops Active Game
- Last One Standing Active Game
- Musical Blending Active Game
- Seize the Synonym Active Game
- Splat! Active Game
- Word Morph Active Game
- Word Walk Active Game
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!