A collection of coloring worksheets that use sight words as indicators.
These color by sight words activities provide students with the opportunity to recognize and connect these high-frequency sight words with the color provided in the key.
Answer keys are also provided within the download.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Color by Sight Words – 6 Words – Chicken
- Color by Sight Words – 6 Words – Toucan
- Color by Sight Words – 6 Words – Snake
- Color by Sight Words – 5 Words – Dog
- Color by Sight Words – 4 Words – Ladybug
- Color by Sight Words – 5 Words – Bee
- Color by Sight Words – 7 Words – Monkey
- Color by Sight Words – 4 Words – Dragonfly
- Color by Sight Words – 4 Words – Butterfly
- Color by Sight Words – 4 Words – Cat
Common Core Curriculum alignment
Read common high-frequency words by sight (e.g., the, of, to, you, she, my, is, are, do, does).
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
English Language Arts and ReadingFoundational Language SkillsPhonological AwarenessReadingSight WordsWorksheetsColoring PagesDolch Sight WordsFast Finisher ActivitiesLittle Learners MonthReading Center Activities
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!