A collection of board games to consolidate your students’ knowledge of number facts using fact strategies.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Counting On 2 and 3 – Number Facts Board Game
- Counting On 1 – Number Facts Board Game
- Counting Back 2 and 3 – Number Facts Board Game
- Counting Back 1 – Number Facts Board Game
- Subtracting From 10 – Number Facts Board Game
- Making 10 – Number Facts Board Game
- Doubles Subtraction – Number Facts Board Game
- Doubles – Number Facts Board Game
- Near Doubles – Number Facts Board Game
Common Core Curriculum alignment
Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10. Use strategies such as counting on; making ten (e.g., 8 + 6 = 8 + 2 + 4 = 10 + 4 = 14); decomposing a number leading to a ten (e.g., 13 - 4 = 13 - 3 - 1 = 10 - ...
Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
Add up to four two-digit numbers using strategies based on place value and properties of operations.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!