A collection of board games to consolidate your students’ knowledge of number facts using fact strategies.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Counting On 2 and 3 – Number Facts Board Game
- Counting On 1 – Number Facts Board Game
- Counting Back 2 and 3 – Number Facts Board Game
- Counting Back 1 – Number Facts Board Game
- Subtracting From 10 – Number Facts Board Game
- Making 10 – Number Facts Board Game
- Doubles Subtraction – Number Facts Board Game
- Doubles – Number Facts Board Game
- Near Doubles – Number Facts Board Game
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Common Core State Standards alignment
Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10. Use strategies such as counting on; making ten (e.g., 8 + 6 = 8 + 2 + 4 = 10 + 4 = 14); decomposing a number leading to a ten (e.g., 13 - 4 = 13 - 3 - 1 = 10 - ...
Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers....
Add up to four two-digit numbers using strategies based on place value and properties of operations....
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!