Templates and resources to create a Substitute Teaching Folder for your classroom.
Organize all the information and resources substitute teachers may need when they come into your classroom in one organized folder!
This resource pack includes a couple of suggested resources that could also be included in this folder.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Substitute Teaching Folder (For Classroom Teachers) Cover and Dividers
- Substitute Teaching Folder (For Classroom Teachers) Templates
- Attention-Grabbing Phrase Cards
- Visual Brain Teaser Task Cards
- Writer’s Notebook Writing Prompt Cards
- Mindfulness Activity Task Cards
- Class Behavior Tracker – Ice Cream Template
- Class Behavior Tracker – Flower Template
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!