Templates and resources to create a Substitute Teaching Folder for your classroom.
Organize all the information and resources substitute teachers may need when they come into your classroom in one organized folder!
This resource pack includes a couple of suggested resources that could also be included in this folder.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Substitute Teaching Folder (For Classroom Teachers) Cover and Dividers
- Substitute Folder Templates (For Classroom Teachers)
- Attention-Grabbing Phrase Cards
- Visual Brainteaser Task Cards
- Journal Writing Prompt Cards
- Mindfulness Activity Task Cards
- Class Behavior Tracker – Ice Cream Template
- Class Behavior Tracker – Flower Template
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!