A comprehensive resource pack to assist with teacher organization and administration.
This resource pack includes printable diaries, templates and posters to assist with teacher planning and classroom administration.
Check out our blog for an example of how to create your very own teacher planner.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Chevrons Printable Teacher Diary Resource Pack
- Chalkboard Printable Teacher Diary Resource Pack
- Angles Printable Teacher Diary Resource Pack
- HOT (Higher Order Thinking) Questions Wall
- Student Profile Template
- Sticky Note Printing Template
- Compare and Contrast – Venn Diagram Template
- Social Stories – Pictures and Templates
- Comic Strip Templates
- Letter to the Teacher Template
- Blank Writing Template
- Parent Teacher Interview Planning Template
- Assessment Record Template
- Clock Template
- Note Taking Graphic Organizer
- Reflective Thinking Poster and Cards
- Classroom Exit Tickets
- Substitute Teaching Day Feedback Form
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Find more resources for these topics
Use this poster when learning about blends. Use in conjunction with Sn Blend Flashcards.
by Jill (Teach Starter) Jun 19th, 2014
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!