A 22 page resource pack of posters, worksheets and activities for teaching about how clouds are formed and the different types of clouds.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Title Page
- Atmosphere poster showing levels of clouds
- 4 x posters showing the main clouds (cumulus, stratus, cirrus and nimbus)
- The Water Cycle poster
- Cloud Identifier poster
- KWL Chart, which tracks what a student knows (K), wants to know (W), and has learned (L) about a topic
- Cloud in a Jar experiment and Observation Sheet
- Cloud Flipbook template and directions
- All About Clouds worksheet and answers
- My Cloud Journal worksheet
- 2 x art activity instructions for teachers – Creative Cloud Painting and Rain Cloud Mobile
- Cloud Graphing Activity
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!