A 22 page resource pack of posters, worksheets and activities for teaching about how clouds are formed and the different types of clouds.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Title Page
- Atmosphere poster showing levels of clouds
- 4 x posters showing the main clouds (cumulus, stratus, cirrus and nimbus)
- The Water Cycle poster
- Cloud Identifier poster
- KWL Chart, which tracks what a student knows (K), wants to know (W), and has learned (L) about a topic
- Cloud in a Jar experiment and Observation Sheet
- Cloud Flipbook template and directions
- All About Clouds worksheet and answers
- My Cloud Journal worksheet
- 2 x art activity instructions for teachers – Creative Cloud Painting and Rain Cloud Mobile
- Cloud Graphing Activity
A version of this teaching resource document can be opened and edited in Microsoft Word, allowing you to add your own custom content.How do I open and edit this Word document?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!