A collection of resources exploring money and financial mathematics.
This diverse range of tasks will enable you to effectively cater for a wide range of student ability levels.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Money Bingo – Australian Currency
- Money Task Cards – Australian Currency
- Money and Financial Mathematics – Middle Years Interactive PowerPoint
- Financial Mathematics Maths Investigation – Let’s Play Mini Golf!
- Money and Financial Mathematics – Lower Years Interactive PowerPoint
- Calculating Discounts PowerPoint
- Money Dominoes (Lower Years) – Game
- Money and Financial Mathematics – Upper Years Interactive PowerPoint
- I Have, Who Has? Game – Money (Australian Currency)
- Decimals and Percentages Maths Investigation – Prepare to Party!
- Australian Currency Poster
- Australian Dollar Note Sheets
- Coin Sheets (Australian Currency)
- Money Bingo – Australian Coins
- Piggy Banks V2 (Australian Currency)
- Picture Cards with Price Tags and Coins (Australian Currency)
- Roll Me a Discount! Board Game
- Ordering Australian Coins – Worksheet
- Recognising Australian Coins – Worksheet
- Representing Money Amounts – Worksheet
Australian Curriculum alignment
Recognise, describe and order Australian coins according to their value
Count and order small collections of Australian coins and notes according to their value
Represent money values in multiple ways and count the change required for simple transactions to the nearest five cents
Solve problems involving purchases and the calculation of change to the nearest five cents with and without digital technologies
Create simple financial plans
Investigate and calculate percentage discounts of 10%, 25% and 50% on sale items, with and without digital technologies
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!