Help students identify and manage anxious feelings with this self-reflection worksheet.
Manage Anxious Feelings with This Anxiety Worksheet for Kids
Anxiety is a feeling we experience when we think something bad could happen.
Did you know that the number of children diagnosed with anxiety and depression is rising?
In light of this, it is vital that our children:
- understand what anxiety is
- recognise how anxiety affects us mentally, physically and behaviourally
- manage anxious feelings using appropriate ‘calm down’ strategies.
This worksheet has been designed to assist students in managing anxious feelings about a particular situation. Students can use the worksheet to:
- identify a situation that is making them anxious
- consider how this anxiety is affecting their thoughts, bodies and behaviours
- choose some appropriate strategies from the list provided
- name another strategy of their own choice.
Easily Download & Print
Use the dropdown icon on the Download button to choose between the PDF or Google Slides version of this resource.
Don’t stop there! We’ve got a wide range of additional resources to support your students’ social-emotional learning.
|[resource:4805525] [resource:4807433] [resource:4530118]|