A Christmas craft activity where students create a bauble decoration.
- Use this teaching resource in the lead up to Christmas.
Before your students create the bauble, you may like to get them to decorate the strips of paper by either writing things they are grateful for or things they love about Christmas.
How to create the bauble:
- Students cut out the strips of paper.
- Once all of the strips have been cut out, students stack the strips of paper on top of one another and use a hole punch to create a hole on the small cross at each end of the paper strips.
- Then, they use a split pin through each of the holes to keep the strips of paper together.
- Gently fan out the paper to create a sphere shape.
- Students cut out the Holly or star depending on what they have written on the strips and attach it to the top of the bauble with ribbon.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!